[DeTomaso] Lithium Jump Start Gizmo is this Real???

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 12:26:27 EST 2017

Hi Ken,
They work!  I've purchased one of these from Costco for each of my kids.  And we've used them several times when someone left their lights on and drained their battery on a foggy morning, etc.https://www.costco.com/Lithium-Jump-Starter-Portable-Power-Bank-with-Brush-Metal-Finish.product.100383979.html

Just know that it needs to be charged in order to work.  Don't throw it into your trunk and forget about it for a year and a half and expect it to work.  I charge mine every 3-4 months to keep them topped off, just in case.  Like most things, I figure as long as I have it and am ready, I won't need it; but the moment I don't have it or it's not charged, that's when I'll need it.
Cheers!Garth#4033