[DeTomaso] Lithium Jump Start Gizmo is this Real???

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 12:05:34 EST 2017

I did some research recently as my race car alternator does not put out enough to keep the battery topped off through a full weekend. I found a lot of racers seem to be using them as their external starter battery with good feedback, even on the Harbor Freight version, but Anti Gravity coming out on top.

I intend to invest in one for next season.

Julian