[DeTomaso] RM Sotheby's Auction : 5756 results

gt40 at sbcglobal.net gt40 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 19 22:26:00 EST 2017

Totally agree with all you said Jim, as well as your non-purchase of  74 with smog and less power.

“funny” here in CA. My early 72 with the smog gear on blew 300 times more pollutants than with no smog gear!!  Literally 300 times more pollutants!!!
Clearly, it has no concern about air quality, but rather about regulation (tax grab?). Arrgghh. Glad my car is exempt now.
Just my $0.02.

John