[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Pantera USA GTS Steering Wheel unique very rare

Mike Scardina a42n8cfo at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 13:35:22 EST 2017

As a GTS owner, I agree with Richard Goldblum's comments.  As well, I totally agree with Mike Drew that this wheel is a close enough proxy that I was about to buy it when I saw it a few weeks ago on eBay and I already have a backup original steering wheel with complete horn button that I bought on eBay years ago that needs its leather replaced due to shrinkage.  However, even in its present condition, Steve Wilkinson told me it is like worth in excess of $2,000 in that condition.  I chickened out on the current offering because it looked like it might be too good to be true and the fact that it was offered overseas scared me.  Also, don't discount the difficulty of finding that elusive proper horn button.