[DeTomaso] Forza DeTomaso Festa 2018 hotel now accepting reservations

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Mon Dec 18 19:33:35 EST 2017

Hotel reservations now open.

I have gotten all days for a low $189.00 per night with NO resort fee of $25.00! and got extra days for before and after the event in case you would like to make a vacation out of it. :-)

Make reservations through this weblink only please, otherwise we don’t get credit for it.:

https://aws.passkey.com/go/ForzadeTomaso <https://aws.passkey.com/go/ForzadeTomaso>

Alternatively you can call this number:

Hyatt Passkey Reservations:  888-421-1442

Refer to the name of the Group : Forza de Tomaso.

See here for a listing of scheduled events.

https://forzadetomaso.com/events <https://forzadetomaso.com/events>

I am developing a registration form for the actual event with costs, so please be patient.

Kind Regards,

Ed  Mendez
edducati at mac.com
edducati at forzadetomaso.com

Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC

   [1]https://aws.passkey.com/go/ForzadeTomaso
   [2]https://forzadetomaso.com/events
   [3]edducati at mac.com
   edducati at forzadetomaso.com
   Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC
   [cid:DDD8AC79-1F6B-471F-880F-E78CEB92EF53]