[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Pantera USA GTS Steering Wheel unique very rare

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 15:49:09 EST 2017

Guys,

Larry Finch turned me onto this today.

Look at this on eBay
DeTomaso Pantera Steering Wheel unique very rare

Many people don’t know that these Ferraro wheels were ONLY used on the 150 USA-model GTS Panteras. If you own one of them and your car was unfortunately fitted with some aftermarket wheel, here is your chance to rectify the problem.

You will likely never see another one available, so don’t bitch about the price!

How did it get to a steering wheel shop in Germany I wonder?

Mike

Sent from my iPad