[DeTomaso] Company using Pantera in Jeans ad

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Dec 17 11:31:26 EST 2017

Hmmm?  I don’t think so.  Have you SEEN Brook Shields?    HaHa ;-)

I actually met her when she was going to Princeton. Very nice person and smart.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 12/16/17, 10:10 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Laurie Ferrari via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

    I'm not sure about this ad, or the grabber blue color.... but upon first impression, then closer examination .. i am not convinced that is a girl (or shall i say, has always been a girl).  Clue:  Check out them there eyebrows.  Am I the only one with such a thought?
    L.

    Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
    Thu Dec 14 20:14:28 EST 2017