[DeTomaso] 2018 POCA Fun Rally

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Dec 17 11:23:15 EST 2017

We need to get all the liar’s in one room, and face to face.  HaHa ;-))

Good communication is the best bet.
Human Nature:  “Give a lack of information, people will always assume the worst possible situation!”

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead