[DeTomaso] Company using Pantera in Jeans ad

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 14:36:56 EST 2017

You never know these days but that is one good lookin' dude.

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Laurie Ferrari via DeTomaso <

-------------- next part --------------
   You never know these days but that is one good lookin' dude.

   On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Laurie Ferrari via DeTomaso

     A  A I'm not sure about this ad, or the grabber blue color.... but
     upon
     A  A first impression, then closer examination .. i am not convinced
     that is
     A  A a girl (or shall i say, has always been a girl).A  Clue:A
     Check out them
     A  A there eyebrows.A  Am I the only one with such a thought?
     A  A L.
     A  A Matt [1]nwpantera at [2]gmail.com
     A  A Thu Dec 14 20:14:28 EST 2017
     A  A  A * Previous message: [2][DeTomaso] FW: company using a
     Pantera for a
     A  A  A  A prop with their model
     A  A  A * Next message: [3][DeTomaso] FW: company using a Pantera
     for a prop
     A  A  A  A with their model
     A  A  A * Messages sorted by: [4][ date ] [5][ thread ] [6][ subject
     ] [7][
     A  A  A  A author ]
     A  A  A ____________________________________________________________
     ______
     This might be what Mike meant for us to see. Thank you Mike but the
     jeans
     are a little pricey. Is that original grabber blue?
     *[8][3]https://tinyurl.com/y7pvszbf <[9][4]https://tinyurl.com/
     y7pvszbf>*
     -------------- next part --------------
     A  A This might be what Mike meant for us to see. Thank you Mike but
     the
     A  A jeans are a little pricey. Is that original grabber blue?
     A  A [1][10][5]https://tinyurl.com/y7pvszbf
     References
     A  A 1. mailto:[6]detomaso%40server.detomasolist.com?Subject=Re:%
     20Re%3A%20%5BDeTomaso%5D%20FW%3A%20company%20using%20a%
     20Pantera%20for%20a%20prop%20with%20their%20model&In-
     Reply-To=%3CCAAygGO8CEv-g-F0btAWvuxMZAsr%
     2B415Ft0kntAZQNmuBrazfEA%[7]40mail.gmail.com%3E
     A  A 2. [8]http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/2017-
     December/099079.html
     A  A 3. [9]http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/2017-
     December/099083.html
     A  A 4. [10]http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/2017-
     December/date.html#99080
     A  A 5. [11]http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/2017-
     December/thread.html#99080
     A  A 6. [12]http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/2017-
     December/subject.html#99080
     A  A 7. [13]http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/2017-
     December/author.html#99080
     A  A 8. [14]https://tinyurl.com/y7pvszbf
     A  A 9. [15]https://tinyurl.com/y7pvszbf
     A  10. [16]https://tinyurl.com/y7pvszbf
     etc.) use the links above.

   1. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   2. http://gmail.com/
   3. https://tinyurl.com/y7pvszbf
   4. https://tinyurl.com/y7pvszbf
   5. https://tinyurl.com/y7pvszbf
   6. mailto:detomaso%2540server.detomasolist.com
   7. http://40mail.gmail.com/
  12. http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/2017-December/subject.html#99080
  17. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com