[DeTomaso] Bad news

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 10:46:55 EST 2017

David,

Equally it is great to hear that you are unscathed and physically okay. Emotionally it's harder but as much as we all have an attachment to our cars they can be fixed or if not replaced.

If it is not viable for you to fix, there does always seem to be a good number of people who are looking for a project and have the skills to execute. Despite the cars current state it could be a nice base for someone's vision of a modified or modern Pantera.

Julian