[DeTomaso] Bad news

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 00:18:50 EST 2017

JT,

Your recency of experience is illustrative.

I realize that the car I'm helping buy back was not purchased by the owner from the insurance company. Instead it was purchased from Copart, the company that disposes of wrecks for the insurance company. It was an auction affair. It's possible the insurance buyback price to the owner would have been much higher.

We can only wait and see....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone