[DeTomaso] 2018 POCA Fun Rally

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 15 15:17:10 EST 2017

Hey Gerry,

I understand Josette not being in town would be a formidable conflict but EVERYONE is aware that Ed had offered and would produce the event again in 2018 after he had done such a great job this year. We had a reputable survey that wanted to go back to Monterey. This isn't POCA doublespeak is it because a couple members on the board wanted to go back to Las Vegas and to hell with everyone else??

Say it ain't so Gerry!

Marshall Smith