[DeTomaso] 2018 POCA Fun Rally

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Dec 15 12:23:56 EST 2017

Thank you Julian, for those that don’t know.

I am having an event back in Monterey for 2018, with fun and runs, drive your Pantera at Laguna Seca, Concourse Car Show on the green, Bruce Canepa shop tour, and 17 mile drive! if you missed the event this years event you won't want to miss next years. May 30th - June 3rd, 2018. Special rates at the Hyatt of only $189 for participants look for upcoming details at www.forzadetomaso.com.  including your chance to win in our raffle to have your car featured in our 2019 Forza DeTomaso Bikini Calendar.