[DeTomaso] 2018 POCA Fun Rally

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 14 23:57:18 EST 2017

Jim,

I don’t know any of the details (I never even received the original email, just your reply). But I know Bob, and he is so tight he squeaks when he walks!  :)

I can’t imagine him signing off on a contract that is anything other than very, very reasonable price-wise...so I think you will easily be able to afford to stay.

It would probably be cheaper for you to fly. It’s great if you can take the time and spend the money to drive, but if not definitely fly!

Mike

Sent from my iPad