[DeTomaso] 1985 De Tomaso Pantera For Sale in Kokomo, Indiana

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 22:41:53 EST 2017

The GT5 is the one with the fiberglass add on flares and running board, much in the era and vein of the Countach 'wings and flares'.

The GT5-S is the later more refined approach with a wider steel fender that is sculpted to provide similar fender width.

Either one came with the delta wing mounted, although some owners chose not to have it. Personally I'm not a fan and fortunately my GT5 was delivered to an Italian purchaser without it mounted and has never been mounted.

Julian[cid:dcaeb099-9d11-4ca4-9100-c854cd06f6e2]