[DeTomaso] 1985 De Tomaso Pantera For Sale in Kokomo, Indiana

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 14 18:57:32 EST 2017

He’ll never get that. But I would like to know what he’s smokin’ ?

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 12/14/17, 3:49 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Larry-Ohio Time Corp" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of Larry at ohiotimecorp.com> wrote:

    $275,000

    I think I should close down work and go home and finish my car!!!

    Larry (dreaming) - Cleveland