[DeTomaso] 30K mile grabber blue '74 for sale in the Seattle area

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Dec 13 20:41:18 EST 2017

I was contacted today by the daughter of a local (Duvall, WA) Pantera owner
who has had the car since 900 miles, now around 30K, all original grabber
blue 74 still wearing the Arriva tires (if the pic is current), never been
driven in the rain.  He's decided it's time to sell and contacted Panteras
Northwest for some help.  I've contacted the gentlemen and will be working
to find out more about the car.  If you know of anyone who may be
interested, please let me know so I can pass it on.  If this one is as
described, it should get top dollar.  This is a rare color.

Thanks.