[DeTomaso] New Pantera?

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 13 11:28:27 EST 2017

Exactly!  I had the same issue. But ONLY that is wrong IMHO. I like it otherwise.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 12/13/17, 8:23 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jeff Detrich" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of jjdetrich at gmail.com> wrote:

    No radiator openings? Unless the 2 front ones at the outside duct to the
    radiator. Also I'm not really a fan of the rear end - too long and pointy.
    Current design for supercars is to have the rear wheels pushed as far back
    as possible. And the lines are probably too crisp compared to current cars.
    I sort of agree with Tom T, start over and come up with a new classic
    design.

    Just my 2¢ worth.

    Jeff
    6559