[DeTomaso] New Pantera?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:23:18 EST 2017

No radiator openings? Unless the 2 front ones at the outside duct to the
radiator. Also I'm not really a fan of the rear end - too long and pointy.
Current design for supercars is to have the rear wheels pushed as far back
as possible. And the lines are probably too crisp compared to current cars.
I sort of agree with Tom T, start over and come up with a new classic
design.

Just my 2¢ worth.

Jeff
6559

-------------- next part --------------
   No radiator openings? Unless the 2 front ones at the outside duct to
   the radiator. Also I'm not really a fan of the rear end - too long and
   pointy. Current design for supercars is to have the rear wheels pushed
   as far back as possible. And the lines are probably too crisp compared
   to current cars. I sort of agree with Tom T, start over and come up
   with a new classic design.
   Just my 2A-c- worth.
   Jeff
   6559

   On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Charles McCall
     I agree - I like it, and think it is a worthy continuation of the
     Pantera
     line. Very nice update of the classic lines
     This is the car the Chinese should have built.....
     [4]https://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercars/project-
     panther-new-italian-super
     car-lambo-base
     <[5]https://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercars/project-
     panther-new-italian-supe
     rcar-lambo-base>So many design cues I think Tome would be proud of,
     I like a
     lot. That said it's still a Lamb(o) in a Cat skin, shame it's not
     going to
     be a modern Ford V8 power.
     Julian

   use the links above.