[DeTomaso] New Pantera?

timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 19:34:17 EST 2017

 FMC has zero interest in a new Pantera. The corporate memory is very long. They had to dump the last ones, spend lots of money to fix issues with Panteras in owner hands and poured money into DeTomaso. They haven't forgotten the lawsuits by owners either.
I cannot ever see it happening. I could be wrong, but too many people at the highest levels of FMC do not have a positive image of the Pantera.
Scott Black