[DeTomaso] New Pantera?

Yahoo jefude at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 19:13:20 EST 2017

Personally I like the modern retro look of this design.  But agree with others that the heart of this new beast should be Ford.

I have always thought that Ford had the perfect opportunity to put a modern retro Pantera body on the first Ford GT chassis. Especially if done with Tom T’s  guidance.
And for that I would have mortgaged the house.

Sent from my iPhone