[DeTomaso] New Pantera?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:41:03 EST 2017

I hadn't, but had to go find it after that teaser!

>From front-mid-rear I saw Corvette-458 Ferrari-Aston Martin, the Corvette bronze color may have influenced my thinking on the front, that color does nothing for it IMO.

I got quite excited about the $100K price tag that kept being touted right up until I read "2.5 liter turbo four cylinder", but I guess if you can get over that, the 180mph and 0-60 in 3.5 secs isn't all bad. Now upon second look and knowing it's a four banger maybe that rear is more reminiscent of a Mitsubishi Eclipse...

Julian