[DeTomaso] New Pantera?

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:49:39 EST 2017

Love it!
We have here yet another testament to the power of timeless art--  50
years after Tom's pen hit paper, talented designers are still out
there finding that they can't help but sit themselves down and have a
go at the Pantera.   This kind of thing can't go on forever.  Sooner
or later somebody is just going to blow their wad and build one.
 Sent using Hushmail
On December 12, 2017 at 7:30 AM, "Julian Kift"  wrote:This is the car
the Chinese should have built.....
https://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercars/project-panther-new-italian-supercar-lambo-base
So many design cues I think Tome would be proud of, I like a lot. That
said it's still a Lamb(o) in a Cat skin, shame it's not going to be a
modern Ford V8 power.
Julian