[DeTomaso] New Pantera?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 13:41:34 EST 2017

<< I dunno? Looks Ok. But I think this group could come up with a MUCH better design. Just sayin’ >>

I don't think so... Just check out some of these beauty's conceived by fellow Pantera owners...
(Note: you must be logged in to the PI forum or the images won't display)
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7650045562/m/1361004456?r=3521024456#3521024456

I actually like Ares Design's 'halo' car.  Very modern, yet retro.

Cheers!
Garth

--- original message ---I dunno?  Looks Ok.  But I think this group could come up with a MUCH better design.
Just sayin’

Terry