[DeTomaso] Fwd: Front page of Top Gear (original guys) Blog (pic and link)

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Dec 12 13:11:26 EST 2017

Son just sent this to me.  I'm at a client's site and cannot open it.  Just
in case picture does not come through, the tag line says "The Ares Panter
is a V10 Pantera for 2017".  It was on the Top Gear guys blog.

[image: Inline image 1]

https://drivetribe.com/p/B0biTp7fR4m7uOf2iUj6rA?iid=B_7O1mOkSrCNQAUMcY2xUQ