[DeTomaso] New Pantera?

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 12 11:12:48 EST 2017

I dunno?  Looks Ok.  But I think this group could come up with a MUCH better design.
Just sayin’

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 12/12/17, 7:30 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Julian Kift" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

    This is the car the Chinese should have built.....

    https://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercars/project-panther-new-italian-supercar-lambo-base

    <https://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercars/project-panther-new-italian-supercar-lambo-base>So many design cues I think Tome would be proud of, I like a lot. That said it's still a Lamb(o) in a Cat skin, shame it's not going to be a modern Ford V8 power.

    Julian