[DeTomaso] New Pantera?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:30:00 EST 2017

This is the car the Chinese should have built.....

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercars/project-panther-new-italian-supercar-lambo-base

<https://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercars/project-panther-new-italian-supercar-lambo-base>So many design cues I think Tome would be proud of, I like a lot. That said it's still a Lamb(o) in a Cat skin, shame it's not going to be a modern Ford V8 power.

Julian