[DeTomaso] 2018 Fun Rally

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 11:07:27 EST 2017

And so my 'psychic tendencies' are proven true......

The POCA website is now showing tentative dates of Apr 4-7 or Apr 25-28 in a Vegas Boutique hotel.

But don't panic because there will be a Monterey event with the all new Forza De Tomaso Club; and the Psychic said "I didn't see that coming"

Julian