[DeTomaso] Barn Find Video

MARK CHARLTON pantera01826 at rogers.com
Fri Dec 8 13:13:42 EST 2017

So true. Good thing I am 5’9!

I recall reading an interview with a Mangusta owner (I believe it was the then editor or publisher of the Robb Report) who, when asked about the thing he most liked about the car replied: “I would have to say the best part of Mangusta ownership is sitting in a comfortable chair with a good glass of Scotch and just looking at it”.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com