[DeTomaso] Barn Find Video

Paul Timko thedrol at pobox.com
Thu Dec 7 22:09:44 EST 2017

Definitely the trailer and locks looked new. Though the camshaft was rusty.

I thought his comment about the Mangusta being too small for a person to
fit in was odd.

Paul

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:50 PM Larry Stock <larrys at panteraparts.com> wrote:

> Just an also did you notice That trailer wasn¹t that old either.
>
> On 12/7/17, 11:34 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
> <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
> detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
> >Chuck just told me this is car #2735. Based on his conversations with the
> >seller some months ago, he suspects the locks on the trailer were added
> >for dramatic effect.
> >
> >The car was for sale in NH and is believed to have been sold to Colorado
> >for restoration....
> >
> >Gotta love the registry!
> >
> >Mike
> >
> >Sent from my iPad
> >
> >> On Dec 7, 2017, at 11:32, Paul Timko <thedrol at pobox.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Saw this while surfing...  A "cannonball" car.
> >>

> https://jalopnik.com/detomaso-pantera-hidden-from-the-world-for-decades-t
> >>urn-1821083751
> >>
> >> Paul
> >>
> >> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> >>use the links above.
> >>
> >> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> >>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list.
> >>They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
> >>approve the archiving of list messages.

> >To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
> >the links above.
> >
> >Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> >message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list.
> >They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
> >approve the archiving of list messages.

   Definitely the trailer and locks looked new. Though the camshaft was
   rusty.A
   I thought his comment about the Mangusta being too small for a person
   to fit in was odd.A
   Paul
   On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:50 PM Larry Stock <[1]larrys at panteraparts.com>
     Just an also did you notice That trailer wasnA^1t that old either.
     On 12/7/17, 11:34 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
     <[2]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of