[DeTomaso] So you think you had a bad day at the shop?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Dec 7 18:57:10 EST 2017

Dear Dave,

                 I apologize for this digression, but when you said, "They said it 'just fell off' ", it triggered a synapse for a bit of humor about "the bow fell off".

                 There is enough British humor here.that Julian will enjoy it, I suspect.

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T587NHM-f9o

                                  Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles