[DeTomaso] Barn Find Video

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 14:34:40 EST 2017

Chuck just told me this is car #2735. Based on his conversations with the seller some months ago, he suspects the locks on the trailer were added for dramatic effect.

The car was for sale in NH and is believed to have been sold to Colorado for restoration....

Gotta love the registry!

Mike

Sent from my iPad