[DeTomaso] 2018 Fun Rally

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 13:30:49 EST 2017

Well Effie.... I appreciate your posts and important inquiries, but to be fair, I do not believe that Julian nor anyone with this prognostication has special privileges for access to the workings of the "Private Group,"  It's simply a matter or deductive logic.  Since the results of the survey that was generated to assess if people prefer Monterey to Vegas resulted in the majority of members preferring Monterey again, and the fact that the event in Monterey was so successful... must you really question that the next one will be in Vegas?  Makes perfect logical sense.
[DeTomaso] 2018 Fun Rally
Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Wed Dec 6 23:08:28 EST 2017

BTW, Julian, “everyone” does not know, which is why I was asking. Are you saying you knew? How did your get an announcement when Gerry said it’s forthcoming but not ready yet? Do you pay double dues, so you get the scoop up front?
Well, I did say POCA has its own private group of people, not open to the rest of us. So you must be part of that group then if you knew what we didn’t know.

Sent from Effie's iPad

   Effie Richards [1]erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
   Wed Dec 6 23:08:28 EST 2017