[DeTomaso] Fwd: Spare a thought for George Walker

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Wed Dec 6 21:56:59 EST 2017

  I received it Mike and I too wish to express my concerns for Georges' safety. So sorry to hear he has lost the entire home and some of his car collection . . . . . . . . Very happy to see that the Pantera was saved.
      All my prayers for the safety of all of our POCA, PI, and any unaffiliated DeTomaso owners during this brutal fire scenario !
      All must be prepared as the weather report has just stated, the high winds that are driving the destructive fires will only be INCREASING over the next few days.  Everyone stay safe.
     Thank you Mike, for sharing this information with us all.