[DeTomaso] 2018 Fun Rally

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:34:03 EST 2017

Let me clarify:

Only POCA knows and its group of cronies, in all their old glory.

The good old days are over.

Personally, I'm waiting for the next year to have the 71 completed, making
its proper debut, post pictures and then withdraw from where we are not
valued.

Anyone from POCA out there who would dare inform its paid members about the
Rally?