[DeTomaso] Miss Kitty Is Gone

Wayne Boian wayneboian at windstream.net
Wed Dec 6 13:04:42 EST 2017

Bill,

I own 5683 here in KY, and have not posted to the server in a very long time, however read it daily.

You have helped me many times over the years with getting parts or just information for which I am very grateful. I must speak up and tell you how sorry I am for your loss and know your pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wayne