[DeTomaso] NPC Ultimate 80s Super Car tribute

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:56:25 EST 2017

Reminds me of this old commercial (from about the time I bought my Pantera)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvXr3dTBLtU

sean

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
-------------- next part --------------
   [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvXr3dTBLtU
   sean

   On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso

     A  A Guys,
     A  A This film perfectly establishes the 80s supercar ethos!
     A  A [1][3]https://vimeo.com/242592836
     A  A All it needed was a GT5-S.....
     A  A Mike
     A  A Sent from my iPad
     References
     A  A 1. [4]https://vimeo.com/242592836
     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [7]spkorb at spkorb.org [8]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382