[DeTomaso] Fwd: Miss Kitty Is Gone

Larry-Ohio Time Corp Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Dec 5 13:02:15 EST 2017

God Bless you Bill and Miss Kitty

Larry (Cleveland) Homolak

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Mike Drew via DeTomaso
Sent: December 05, 2017 12:16 PM
To: De Tomaso Forum
Subject: [DeTomaso] Fwd: Miss Kitty Is Gone

All,

I just got off the phone with SOBill Taylor. He asked me to share this with
you all.

His wife was the epitome of a southern belle, just a lovely woman. She has
been suffering a variety of health issues for some nears now and has been in
a long, slow decline. While this end was inevitable, it is no less sad
because of it.

Bill has his son and daughter in law with him, but I ask each of you to
spare him a thought today.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> From: sobill at aol.com
> Date: December 5, 2017 at 08:55:28 PST
> Subject: Miss Kitty Is Gone
>
> It is with the most profound sorrow I must tell you that Kitty, the light
of my life, died from congestive heart failure last night. As Kitty
requested, her ashes will be scattered over the back hill garden where she
spent so many happy hours. This is all too, too sad for words.