[DeTomaso] Pantera 8-quart oil pan For Sale

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Dec 3 17:58:55 EST 2017

Hi all,
Please see the attached photos.

I have For Sale, an expanded capacity Pantera oil pan for a 351
Cleveland.  I believe it's an 8-quart pan, though some may say it's
larger (and they might be right).  It's very similar to the Armando pan
I ran on my Pantera and was very happy with.  The pan is baffled and
trapped (that is to say it has trap doors to help direct the
accumulation of oil during hard cornering) just like an Armando pan.

There is NO pickup tube (it did not have one when I purchased it)
There is NO "top-plate" over the trap doors (like the Armando pan)
There is NO provision for an oil temperature sensor
There is NO crank scraper (like the Armando pan)

It is as you see it in the photos.

Asking $335 with Free Shipping to the 48 continental US states.

Why am I selling?
The 1971 Mustang crossmember in the engine compartment will not allow
for this style of pan, so I need to sell it to a Pantera owner and  use
the money to buy a proper pan for the Mustang.  And yes... I'd probably
go with another Armando... they are great pans.

Asa

--
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager