[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera-- wow!

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Sat Dec 2 08:12:04 EST 2017

Dear Audio,

              You make very good points.  Regarding the Fast'n'Loud
producers permitting the DeTomaso Pantera to be called a "Ford Pantera"
on the show, an answer might be that the Ford Motor Company may have
wanterd it that way.   I assume that they were major sponsor of that
segment.  I might suspect that their PR Marketing people wanted to
maximize the Ford brand placement as much as possible......

                       Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles