[DeTomaso] Cool Rides Online Contest - we need your vote!

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu Aug 31 14:10:21 EDT 2017

_A Buick Riviera!!!  Oh, the shame!__ _Shame?  Hardly.  A very worthy
opponent, the Buick Riviera.  Without a doubt, one of GM's all-time
classic designs.
Check out my '65.
 Sent using Hushmail
On August 31, 2017 at 9:05 AM, "Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso"
wrote:Hey everyone,
Our northern brother in Canada, Dave Cantagallo, has entered his
Pantera in the "Cool Rides" contest and he needs your vote!
Dave's Pantera was picked to compete in the August 'car of the month'
contest and is currently being beat by a Riviera!  A Buick Riviera!!!
Oh, the shame!
Anyway, votes from our group would definitely be appreciated. Raise
Pantera awareness and cast your vote!
Navigate here to vote: http://coolridesonline.net/

Cheers!Garth#4033