[DeTomaso] Cool Rides Online Contest - we need your vote!

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 12:05:20 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,
Our northern brother in Canada, Dave Cantagallo, has entered his Pantera in the "Cool Rides" contest and he needs your vote!
Dave's Pantera was picked to compete in the August 'car of the month' contest and is currently being beat by a Riviera!  A Buick Riviera!!!  Oh, the shame!
Anyway, votes from our group would definitely be appreciated. Raise Pantera awareness and cast your vote!
Navigate here to vote: http://coolridesonline.net/

Cheers!Garth#4033