[DeTomaso] Just Testing.....

Clark Family cclark at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 30 01:20:29 EDT 2017

On 8/29/2017 2:27 PM, Richard Barkley wrote:
> I haven't received the daily summary email since Aug. 15th. I checked
> the archives and saw the list is still functioning. I checked my spam
> and nothing there. I signed up again and haven't heard back.

I have Earthlink too and the exact same thing happened to me. Kurt
checked the server side and everything looked fine there.

Instead of trying to get to the Earthlink support person that handles
SPAM and mass mailings, I just switched to my sonic.net email address
and called it a day - and the mail started flowing fine.

Good luck,
Chris