[DeTomaso] New Pantera owner w/white Pantera

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Aug 28 15:50:22 EDT 2017

While we are talking white (which mine is, with blue stripes), does anyone
by any chance have any images with the approved FIA and Grp 3 class
stickers that were required to be run in 1972-1973?

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

<http://www.patentit.com>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
www.PatentIt.com

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

-------------- next part --------------
   While we are talking white (which mine is, with blue stripes), does
   anyone by any chance have any images with the approved FIA and Grp 3
   class stickers that were required to be run in 1972-1973?

   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
   Direct: 312-320-5888
   [1][SGL-Email-Logo.jpg]

   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.
   Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
   [2]www.PatentIt.com