[DeTomaso] Vehicle Performance Center

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Aug 28 15:48:41 EDT 2017

I believe Mike and Judy Higgins own and run VPC.  They have a quite a few
Pantera's in there -- and, are also quite good friends with Les.  I think
-- but am not sure -- that one of Les' Pantera's either was or is there.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

<http://www.patentit.com>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
www.PatentIt.com

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Ken Green via DeTomaso <

>    I asked Les about something recently and he said he had moved to San
>    Diego.
>    Ken

-------------- next part --------------
   I believe Mike and Judy Higgins own and run VPC.A  They have a quite a
   few Pantera's in there -- and, are also quite good friends with Les.A
   I think -- but am not sure -- that one of Les' Pantera's either was or
   is there. A

   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
   Direct: 312-320-5888
   [1][SGL-Email-Logo.jpg]

   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.
   Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
   [2]www.PatentIt.com
   This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
   confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
   error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank
   you.
   On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Ken Green via DeTomaso

     A  A I asked Les about something recently and he said he had moved
     to San
     A  A Diego.
     A  A Ken
     A  A  A ____________________________________________________________
     ______
     A  A From: Mike Drew via DeTomaso <[4]detomaso at server.detomasolist.
     com>
     A  A To: [5]cengles at cox.net
     A  A Cc: [6]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 11:56 AM
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Vehicle Performance Center
     A  A I wonder if Les will chime in and clear up the confusion? I
     thought Les
     A  A = Vehicle Performance Center in Phoenix but Terry says he moved
     to San
     A  A Diego. We can't both be right?
     A  A Mike
     A  A Sent from my iPad