[DeTomaso] "T" logo in .ai format

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 08:50:58 EDT 2017

Congratulations WIlliam!

My suggestion would be to crawl the Internet a little to see what is out
there and what others have done. Unless you have a specific idea you'd like
to try, it may help to seek "inspiration" from others. Tell us a little
about the car - what year, what body configuration, etc?

   Congratulations WIlliam!
   My suggestion would be to crawl the Internet a little to see what is
   out there and what others have done. Unless you have a specific idea
   you'd like to try, it may help to seek "inspiration" from others. Tell
   us a little about the car - what year, what body configuration, etc?A

     [2]wrschauer at sbcglobal.net
     [3]630-513-6700