[DeTomaso] General question and Pantera parts for sale

Anton Mallner mallnera at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 18:07:59 EDT 2017

Hi Dave,
Saw your request below.  I have a pair of stock seats from a '75.  They are
not all vinyl and have a cloth insert down the middle. I've had them in
storage and they're in "like new" condition. I also have a pair of '74
seats, but they are not in good condition and must be completely recovered.
If you're interested in either set of seats, please let me know and I'll
send you photos.
Anton