[DeTomaso] "T" logo in .ai format

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 27 12:43:13 EDT 2017

Robert,

Pantera bother.  Here are logo’s, one with DeTomaso text and one without.  These were created from jpg
Images, which is not exactly the best way.  If not Hi Res enough, let me know and I will try to find a better
graphics format (i.e. tiff) to convert.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory