[DeTomaso] Record price? (warning: tired, opinionated, ranting reply)

djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com
Tue Aug 22 23:05:12 EDT 2017

Steve,
I see you have a Chicago address. I live near Chicago. My 73 Pantera needs some TLC and some one who knows what their doing. Any suggestions?
Thanks,Dave
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Steve LisaDate: Tue, Aug 22, 2017 9:20 PMTo: ehpantera;Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com;Wing, Bob R (394E);Subject:Re: [DeTomaso] Record price? (warning: tired, opinionated,	ranting reply)
I would love to come - but it seems that, like all race cars (which it is
primarily), it is only getting done a week or even a few days before the
events.  And, we have already started the winter tear down -- so the engine
is out, transaxle is going for rebuilt, etc. etc.  So, our hope is it is
ready again next spring to race at a bit of a higher level than this year.
Can I show up with something else, like a 65 Galaxie?

I am hoping that at some point in the next year or so I reach the limit of
what I can or want to do, and then it will be easier to "maintain" --- as
the "improving" part is past.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888 <(312)%20320-5888>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656 <(480)%20535-6656>  |  *F:*
480.535.6628 <(480)%20535-6628>  |  *A:* 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2,
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357 <(312)%20752-4357>  |  *F:*
312.896.5633 <(312)%20896-5633>  |  *A:* 55 E. Monroe Street, Suite 3800,
Chicago, IL 60603
www.PatentIt.com

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 7:01 PM, ehpantera  wrote:

> Steven,
> It would be nice to have you come to an SSCC event.
> Mark

   the events.A  And, we have already started the winter tear down -- so
   the engine is out, transaxle is going for rebuilt, etc. etc.A  So, our
   hope is it is ready again next spring to race at a bit of a higher
   level than this year.A  Can I show up with something else, like a 65
   Galaxie?A
   I am hoping that at some point in the next year or so I reach the limit
   of what I can or want to do, and then it will be easier to "maintain"
   --- as the "improving" part is past.
   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
   Direct: [1]312-320-5888
   [2][SGL-Email-Logo.jpg]

   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A [3]480.535.6656A  |A A F:A [4]480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: [5]312.752.4357A  |A  F: [6]312.896.5633A  |A  A:
   55 E. Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
   [7]www.PatentIt.com
   On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 7:01 PM, ehpantera <[8]ehpantera at yahoo.com>