[DeTomaso] Chassis

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 16:00:12 EDT 2017

FWIW, I have some brand new offset bushings here. New spindles were provided and length is ~1.847" while length of bushings (two haves over spindle)are1.780. Provided instructions tell you to lightly scuff ID of A-Arm to prevent bushing from rotating inside A-Arm. To lube outer diameter of spindles/inside diameter of bushings.
Also to clean up inside of mounting tabs, lube tab inner surface and to check after installation that when A-Arm is rotated the bushing moves with it. The length of spindle is designed to be clamped between tabs with bushing rotating between tabs and rotating on spindle. Torque 58-60 lbs
Any one wanting more on this contact me off forum.
Have a great day and smile
Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )